Panda Profiles Interviews With and Insights From the Panda Family
- Kim Feldmann de Britto from Florianopolis, a small island in the south of Brazil.
- How would you describe yourself?
- I'm a full-time wanderer who seeks and embraces change by building memories and pushing my limits. I'm also a part-time writer/photographer, exploring self-expression in order to stay inspired and evolve as a human being.
- What is TUNDRA?
- The TUNDRA project is inspired by a wish to put myself in an environment I'm not familiar with - in this case mountains – and see what comes out of it. It's also a way to make my roaming more tangible, as well as to test myself both physically and emotionally, translating sights and feelings through words and images.
- Best memory so far?
- Reaching base-camp at Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal and witnessing a starry-sky give way to a full-moon, with snow-capped mountains all around.
- Why Pandas?
- Aside from being ultra-comfortable, Panda also translates some of my own personal virtues - simplicity, consciousness and lightness - through its sunglasses and business approach. It's a combination of an efficient design and sustainable mindset. If I could take them anywhere I'd go to some forgotten island off the north coast of Russia, to actually see what's there.