For over 10+ years we've been the visionary leader in the eco-friendly bamboo sunglass & bamboo watches industries. When we first started, we were the only one. True to form, other companies took our vision and made a go of it.
We are the first & only bamboo sunglass company committed to helping those in need.
In addition, here is a list of reasons why you should do business with us.
- Your purchase is protected for life against any defects in materials or craftsmanship. Should a problem arise, we will repair or replace your glasses, completely free.
60 Days No-Hassle Returns
- Try them on in the comfort of your own home. Feel how comfotable and lightweight these frame are. Take two (2) full months to decide. If you don't absolutley love them, simply return them within 60 days.
Free Worldwide Shipping
- Don't waste money on shipping! We'll send these sunglasses to anywhere in the world absolutley FREE!
- When you buy a pair of Panda sunglasses, you're supplying a free eye exam and much needed pair of glasses to somebody in need.
Biodegradable & Compostable
- Our frames won't be here after we're gone. They are made from easily compostable material that naturally breaks down.
- We're committed to using earth-loving recycled, biodegradable, & compostable packaging.
- All our sunglasses are handcrafted in a clean, well-lit factory owned by a company committed to the respect & dignity of its workers.
Transparent & Accountable Supply Chain
- Our sunglasses arrive from supply chain consisting of only two (2) vendors: bamboo farmers & the artisans who produce your sunglasses. This limits the carbon footprint involved in the manufacture & delivery.
- Our customers are the tribe we serve. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we'll make things right. :)
A Visionary Company
- We are a cause; not just a company. At our core, we aim to build a tribe of happy people who love our sunglasses and love the good it brings.
10+ Years in Business
- We’ve been doing this a long time. We’ve got a tribe of people who support us. See what they have to say about us.
DID YOU KNOW?
Many wooden glasses are made from endangered trees such as Walnut, Maple, & Zebrawood. Harvesting these woods means completely destroying the tree. :(