Because we have to start somewhere…
WearPanda began in 2012 with a wonderfully successful Kickstarter. The Original Pandas worked tirelessly to introduce the world to a new kind of eco-friendly eyewear. By 2016 the team had grown hungry for a new adventure though, and WearPanda moved across the country, finding a new home in Seattle, Washington.
We’ve flourished in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, enjoying the company of like-minded people who care passionately about the great outdoors. But we couldn’t have gotten here without the incredible work of the O.P. team. Their accomplishments are many, but we’d like to highlight just a few.
- WearPanda is featured in Entrepreneur magazine's Young Entrepreneur, The Washington Post and in The Huffington Post!
- San Francisco Giants player Pablo "Panda" Sandoval rocks his Pandas while winning the World Series and being named MVP!
- WearPanda is a finalist for the prestigious Source Awards. A globally recognized competition for sustainable fashion, recognizing excellence in 12 categories across the industry. Being shortlisted as a SOURCE Awards finalist in the Innovation in Accessories segment was and is a huge honor.
- WearPanda bamboo sunglasses are listed as one of the best gift ideas by AOL, Eye Opener and Refinery29!! Check. Us. Out!
- WearPanda received the Mark of Positive Living Represented by a Blue Butterfly, The Mark of Positive Living is awarded to best in class brands and companies that have a positive impact on people and the planet.
- WearPanda was accepted into the Ethical Fashion Fellowship! Joining 500 pioneering innovators in fashion and sustainability to take the movement to the next level.
- WearPanda launches on Kickstarter to overwhelming support!