Panda Profiles Interviews With and Insights From the Panda Family
- Revelstoke, BC
- What is it like to be a Professional Freeskier?
- It is a dream come true! As a professional skier I am constantly learning, exploring new places and get to meet new and amazing people all the time. I find myself inspired on a daily basis by the mountains and the people that dedicate their lives to them.
- Who are you?
- I am a mountain enthusiast who has spent my entire life working and playing in the mountains. These days I live in the small mountain town of Revelstoke, and spend my winters exploring the mountains of BC and beyond. I also run a non-profit organization called the Live It! Love It! Foundation, which promotes adaptive adventure and provides outdoor recreation opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Why do you wear Panda?
- There are so many reasons. I love the natural style and fit and that their polarized lenses protect my eyes from the sun and glare off the snow when I am skiing. The fact that they are made of sustainable materials is very important to me. If we want to continue to enjoy the beauty of nature we better take care of it! Every little bit helps and Panda makes it possible to use equipment that is sustainably sourced. The one for one program is awesome as well - why not wear Panda?
- Which is your Panda of choice?
- Monroe in Brown
- Describe Panda Sunglasses in one word:
- If I could travel anywhere, I wish I could rock my Panda Sunglasses in this city:
- Right now I have Niseko, Japan on my mind!
Like Izzy's look? Get yourself a pair!
Get It Now